Today is the day we pay to get our asses kicked. This past Tuesday might be the hardest workout we’ve done yet. Granted, we were coming off of an 11 mile run weekend, so we set ourselves up for a rough night. Here is the breakdown of our workout- being the amateur fitness “gurus” that we are we hope you will gain motivation, inspiration, or just a good laugh from this ridiculousness.
Carido/Weight warm up- Alternate (2 sets) total of 6 each
- sprint pushing weighted sled down hallway x3
- kettle bells swings (24kg) as fast as possible x3
*legs felt great on the first sled push- second sled push was straight painful.
Having Kris yell “GET THERE” at us kept us going (yeah, we’re weird and respond well to yelling encouragement. I blame years of rowing)
Kettle bell Circuit- 2 sets
- Single leg deadlift (12kg) x 12 each side
- Clean and push press (12kg) x12 each side
- Figure 8 (12kg) x12 each side
- Sling shot (12kg) x12 each side
TRX Circuit- 2 sets
- pushups x12
- single leg row x12 each side
- single leg squat x12 each side
- dynamic body bridge x12 *not actual name [feet go in TRX straps assume body bridge position then bring feet towards your body lifting your booty in the air] – these are a killer
Go get after it!!!